Hi everyone! In just a few short days we'll be kicking off 100 Quilts for Kids 2014! The linky opens Friday, August 1st, so be sure to visit the 100 Quilts for Kids page here to join in the fun. Last year nearly 200 quilts were donated to children in need, and I'd love to get us past the 200 mark for this year - that's where you come in!
To help us promote 100 Quilts for Kids this year, Jennifer of Knotted Threads is giving away a bundle of Mochi Dots from her shop. You can win by helping spread the word! Also, don't forget that Jennifer is offering a 10% off coupon to her shop to for the duration of the event: QUILTSFORKIDS10. Head on over to her shop to stock up on some beautiful fabrics for your charity quilt (or for later selfish sewing!)
|Mochi Dots from Knotted Threads on Etsy|
How can you win? Leave one comment on this post for each of these:
1. Blog about 100 Quilts for Kids and link to the event page here. You can also grab a button on the sidebar.
2. Find my post on Instagram (@quiltsinthequeue) and repost with #100quilts4kids and tag @quiltsinthequeue. If you do this, still come back here to comment.
3. Tweet about the event use #100quilts4kids. Comment here that you did.
4. Post about the event on Facebook.
5. One other of your choice (Pinterest, Google +, others I don't know about yet!)
I'd also appreciate if you would share with your guild, your aunt who quilts, or anyone else who'd like to join in (no entries for those - sorry!).
I'll announce the winner next Tuesday, August 5th.